also here is a Demo as my blog dosen't have many categories :(
Able to edit the Blogger template.
Able to add a tag to each taggable post.
Adds categories to your Blogger blog. Insert a category tag <category cats="cat1,cat2,...catn"></category> on each post that you wanna tag ( gracefully escaped -not visible- by IE/FF/safari and syndication readers ). when a visitor views your page an Asynchronous call to your atom syndication is isssued and result is parsed for categories and a categories tree/menu with posts count is rendered in the sidebar menu (or any place holder of yor own).
- no third party to which you hand the view of your content.
- no redirection to a foreign page (social-book marking blogger-search).
- no server abuse
- each page impression acts as if some one reading ur atom syndication.
- Blog template + the script ~32kb could be stripped to ~24kb.
- no expected localization problems.
- totally client side processing.
- Asynchronous no blocking (AJAX-Based).
- posts count
- handle old posts: viewable from the default all and other tags no need to re-publish them (eventhoght you can).
- works out of the box yet is highly configurable.
- free as in Willy ;-)
1 Edit to each post.
3 Edits to post Template.
(See complete instructions at the homepage).
Sites Using This HackEdit
Edit this section to link to your blog if you are also using this hack.