Descriptions & MethodsEdit
- Use the tag-making bookmarklet written by Ted Ernst. After installing the bookmarklet, you write a post, use the bookmarklet to generate tags, and then paste the line of tag code into your post before you publish.
- Use pace_tua's upgraded bookmarklet, which generates the same code, but pastes it automatically into the Blogger "Create Post" link field and therefore includes it in your post without cutting and pasting. You'll need to change your blog settings to show the link field.
- Especially for blogthis! users: There's an extension bookmarklet out there for Blogger's BlogThis! that makes it possible to add tags to posts that you write that way. The script was written to generate Technorati tags by Ken at Ken's Meme Deflector. If you want to post with BlogThis!but tag for categories too, this script can help.
- There is also a step-by-step tutorial for tagging your posts using the Del.icio.us Firefox extension].
- If you browse with Firefox: Install the Greasemonkey extension, and then run a Greasemonkey script that will modify the Blogger "Create / Edit Post" post page to include a tag creator in the form. Then, just type your tags as you type your post! This method can be bookmarklet-free, because the script adds a "Bookmark to Del.icio.us" link to the Blogger publish notification window.
Sites Using This HackEdit
- Using the bookmarklet written by Ted Ernst 
Edit this area and add your own link if you are using this hack.